Watch this year’s film to discover:
- Why classic skills are so important for a chef’s career.
- Our tribute to the late Andrew Fairlie, our dearly missed Head Scholar, judge and friend.
- How the judges feel about being involved in the Roux Scholarship, one of the world’s most prestigious chef competitions.
- Michel Roux Jr and Alain Roux cook the final dish – blanquette of monkfish and langoustines with saffron basmati rice, garnished with seasonal vegetables and asparagus subrics.
- What top Australian chef Peter Gilmore, Honorary President of Judges 2019, thought about being part of the competition.
- Winner Spencer Metgzer’s reaction as he is announced the winner.
- What the sponsors love about being part of the competition.