The Roux Scholarship is committed to keeping all personal data safe and secure.
1) Information and images supplied to us through the website and email is used only and exclusively for the legitimate purpose of managing the Roux Scholarship activities.
2) This data may be used by us and published on our website and promotional materials provided it is solely for the legitimate purpose of managing and promoting the Roux Scholarship activities.
3) In addition to the Roux Scholarship management team, the Roux family, and Judges, we may disclose personal data to our insurers and professional advisers if necessary for the purpose of managing the affairs of the Roux Scholarship.
4) Whilst the website may be viewed internationally we only have offices and hosting facilities in the UK and do not anticipate transferring your personal data outside of the UK.
5) We track visitors to our website using Google Analytics and associated cookies and process that data to help us improve website visitor experience. We do not personally identify any individual from those analytics. Most browsers allow you to block those cookies if you wish.
6) Personal data for Scholars will normally be kept for a minimum of three years following initial contact and a maximum period of seven years after contact. However, photographs and biographical details of past Scholarship winners will be kept for a minimum period of 100 years as required for our records, the website and the management of the business
7) Personal data for Judges will normally be kept for a minimum of three years following initial contact and a maximum period of seven years after they cease to be a Judge. However, photographs and biographical details of past Judges will be kept for a minimum period of 100 years as required for our records, the website and the management of the Scholarship
8) You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you subject to a charge of £10.
9) In practice you will be required to opt in to allow us to use your personal information for marketing purposes.
10) You consent to the Roux Scholarship using your profile picture (submitted during the entry process) in our social media and marketing communications.
11) Our details
1) This website is owned and operated by The Roux Scholarship Limited.
2) We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 10947897and our registered office is at 1 Bettoney Vere, Bray, Maidenhead, England, SL6 2BA.
3) Our principal place of business is at 1 Bettoney Vere, Bray, Maidenhead, England, SL6 2BA
4) Our data protection officer’s contact details are: David Glaser, 1 Bettoney Vere, Bray, Maidenhead, England, SL6 2BA