“Bridor supports the Roux Scholarship, recognising the prestigious competition and that culinary skills are safeguarded.”
Erwan Inizan, Northern Europe Sales Director
Since it was created by Louis Le Duff in 1988, Bridor has been driven by a passion for baking.
Bread is at the heart of life, all over the world.
It’s part of our cultural heritage, and every country has its own lively and unique bakery culture that gets passed down from generation to generation. Between tradition and modern techniques, both locally and globally, recipes intersect and get reinvented to align with what consumers want.
Supporting and sharing bakery cultures worldwide.
From French baguettes to tasty Nordic loaves, from butter croissants to red bean filled Japanese croissants, from Indian chapati to Brazilian pão de queijo, we are inspired to create exceptional products through the extraordinary expertise of bakers and chefs from around the globe.
Our breads and pastries are delicious and authentic, healthy and natural, always staying true to their origins.
From the very beginning, Bridor has been driven by a passion for bakery:
- Imagining and producing new recipes by showcasing a diversity of flavours.
- Ensuring excellence in our ingredients and supply chains.
- Combining large scale manufacturing strength with the virtuosity of bakery expertise.
- Defending it all with uncompromising quality and taste.
- Putting women and men at the heart of our efforts to create a more responsible approach.
That’s Bridor’s mission.
Together, let’s share bakery’s best talents and cultures, bringing the finest products to every table in more than 100 countries all around the world.
BRIDOR, share the bakery cultures of the world.